Sunday, March 3, 2013

LET “GO” & LET “GOD”!!!


LET “GO” & LET “GOD”, because;

“Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.”-1 Peter 5:7 (KJV),

because;

“Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.“-Romans 12:19 (KJV),

but;

“It is impossible but that offences will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come!”-Luke 17:1 (KJV)

Because;

“Thus saith the LORD unto you, Be not afraid nor dismayed by reason of this great multitude; for the battle is not yours, but God’s.”-2 Chronicles 20:15 (KJV)

But “REMEMBER” to;

"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”-Matthew 11:28-30 (KJV)

But DON’T “FORGET” that;

"The Lord shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace."-Exodus 14:14 (KJV)

So, LET “GO” & LET “GOD”!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment