For learning purposes only, this blog photo album is about adding Holy biblical passages from the Holy word of The Most High God and pertaining them to the photos presented within this blog photo album. Each photo goes along with each epistle & scripture that's pertained to it & to describe it from the Holy word of The Most High God.
NOTE: (KJV) means King James Version.
Psalms 23:4 (KJV): Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Isaiah 35:4 (KJV): Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you.
Isaiah 41:10 (KJV): Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Isaiah 41:13 (KJV): For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.
1 John 4:18 (KJV): There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
Luke 12:32 (KJV): Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.
Revelations 2:9-10 (KJV):
9. I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
10. Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
2. Son of man, set thy face toward Jerusalem, and drop thy word toward the holy places, and prophesy against the land of Israel,
3. And say to the land of Israel, Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I am against thee, and will draw forth my sword out of his sheath, and will cut off from thee the righteous and the wicked.
4. Seeing then that I will cut off from thee the righteous and the wicked, therefore shall my sword go forth out of his sheath against all flesh from the south to the north:
5. That all flesh may know that I the LORD have drawn forth my sword out of his sheath: it shall not return any more.
6. Sigh therefore, thou son of man, with the breaking of thy loins; and with bitterness sigh before their eyes.
7. And it shall be, when they say unto thee, Wherefore sighest thou? that thou shalt answer, For the tidings; because it cometh: and every heart shall melt, and all hands shall be feeble, and every spirit shall faint, and all knees shall be weak as water: behold, it cometh, and shall be brought to pass, saith the Lord GOD.
8. Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
9. Son of man, prophesy, and say, Thus saith the LORD; Say, A sword, a sword is sharpened, and also furbished:
10. It is sharpened to make a sore slaughter; it is furbished that it may glitter: should we then make mirth? it contemneth the rod of my son, as every tree.
11. And he hath given it to be furbished, that it may be handled: this sword is sharpened, and it is furbished, to give it into the hand of the slayer.
12. Cry and howl, son of man: for it shall be upon my people, it shall be upon all the princes of Israel: terrors by reason of the sword shall be upon my people: smite therefore upon thy thigh.
13. Because it is a trial, and what if the sword contemn even the rod? it shall be no more, saith the Lord God.
14. Thou therefore, son of man, prophesy, and smite thine hands together. and let the sword be doubled the third time, the sword of the slain: it is the sword of the great men that are slain, which entereth into their privy chambers.
15. I have set the point of the sword against all their gates, that their heart may faint, and their ruins be multiplied: ah! it is made bright, it is wrapped up for the slaughter.
16. Go thee one way or other, either on the right hand, or on the left, whithersoever thy face is set.
17. I will also smite mine hands together, and I will cause my fury to rest: I the Lord have said it.
Revelations 6:14 (KJV): And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
Zechariah 14:12 (KJV): And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
Revelations 16:8-11 (KJV):
8. And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
9. And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.
10. And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,
11. And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.
Revelations 8:10 (KJV): And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;
Joel 2:3 (KJV): A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them.
17. And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.
18. By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.
19. For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.
5. And as I was considering, behold, an he goat came from the west on the face of the whole earth, and touched not the ground: and the goat had a notable horn between his eyes.
Notice the resemblance between the Goat and the Plane photos. We must remember that Daniel lived in a primarily agricultural society, but we know that goats do not fly, but Airplanes do fly and if one studies the front nose of an airplane, it is uncanny in its resemblance to a goat. Also, a goat is generally a smaller animal in representation to a ram which is considerably a larger.
Daniel 8:6 (KJV): And he came to the ram that had two horns, which I had seen standing before the river, and ran unto him in the fury of his power.
The goat, (Airplane),had some angry terrorists who charged at the Twin Towers in great rage and shattered them.
Daniel 8:7 (KJV): And I saw him come close unto the ram, and he was moved with choler against him, and smote the ram, and brake his two horns: and there was no power in the ram to stand before him, but he cast him down to the ground, and stamped upon him: and there was none that could deliver the ram out of his hand.
The goat (Airplane), had some angry terrorists who charged at the Twin Towers in great rage and shattered them.
Isaiah 30:25 (KJV): And there shall be upon every high mountain, and upon every high hill, rivers and streams of waters in the day of the great slaughter, when the towers fall.
Jeremiah 10:1 (KJV): Hear ye the word which the LORD speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:
Mark 12:29 (KJV):And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:
Job 33:14-15 (KJV): For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not.
Mark 7:14 (KJV): And when he had called all the people unto him, he said unto them, Hearken unto me every one of you, and understand:
Psalms 49:1-3 (KJV):
1. Hear this, all ye people; give ear, all ye inhabitants of the world:
2. Both low and high, rich and poor, together.
3. My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart shall be of understanding.
Exodus 15:26 (KJV): And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee.
Deuteronomy 30:8-10 (KJV):
8. And thou shalt return and obey the voice of the LORD, and do all his commandments which I command thee this day.
9. And the LORD thy God will make thee plenteous in every work of thine hand, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy land, for good: for the LORD will again rejoice over thee for good, as he rejoiced over thy fathers:
10. If thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which are written in this book of the law, and if thou turn unto the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul.
Proverbs 13:1 (KJV): A wise son heareth his father's instruction: but a scorner heareth not rebuke.
John 5:24-29 (KJV):
24. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
25. Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.
26. For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;
27. And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.
28. Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29. And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
John 8:47 (KJV): He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.
Revelations 1:3 (KJV): Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.
John 10:27 (KJV): My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
Romans 10:17 (KJV): So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Hebrews 3:15 (KJV): While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.
Matthew 11:15 (KJV): He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
Mark 7:16 (KJV): If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.
Revelations 3:13 (KJV): He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
Revelations 2:7 (KJV): He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.
Revelations 2:17 (KJV): He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.
Revelations 13:9 (KJV): If any man have an ear, let him hear.
Revelations 3:20 (KJV): Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
Matthew 5:48 (KJV): Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
2 Corinthians 13:11 (KJV): Finally, brethren, farewell. Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you.
Deuteronomy 18:13 (KJV): Thou shalt be perfect with the LORD thy God.
Psalms 18:30 (KJV): As for God, his way is perfect:
2 Timothy 3:16-17 (KJV):
16. All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17. That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.
Hebrews 6:1 (KJV): Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,
Colossians 1:28 (KJV): Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:
1 Peter 5:10 (KJV): But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.
1 John 2:5 (KJV): But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.
Luke 6:40 (KJV): The disciple is not above his master: but every one that is perfect shall be as his master.
2 Corinthians 7:1 (KJV): Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.
Philippians 3:15 (KJV): Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.
Hebrews 13:21 (KJV): Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
1 Corinthians 1:10 (KJV): Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.
Amos 5:20 (KJV): Shall not the day of the LORD be darkness, and not light? even very dark, and no brightness in it?
Luke 12:34-40 (KJV):
34. For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
35. Let your loins be girded about, and your lights burning;
36. And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately.
37. Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them.
38. And if he shall come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, blessed are those servants.
39. And this know, that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched, and not have suffered his house to be broken through.
40. Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.
1 Thessalonians 5:1-10 (KJV):
1. But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
2. For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
4. But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
5. Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
6. Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.
7. For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.
8. But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.
9. For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
10. Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.
2 Peter 3:10 (KJV): But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
Amos 5:18 (KJV): Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light.
Hebrews 12:1 (KJV): Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,