Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Can You HEAR The VOICE Of Christ?

Jeremiah 10:1 (KJV): Hear ye the word which the LORD speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:

Mark 12:29 (KJV):And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

Job 33:14-15 (KJV): For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not.

Mark 7:14 (KJV): And when he had called all the people unto him, he said unto them, Hearken unto me every one of you, and understand:

Psalms 49:1-3 (KJV):

1. Hear this, all ye people; give ear, all ye inhabitants of the world:

2. Both low and high, rich and poor, together.

3. My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart shall be of understanding.

Exodus 15:26 (KJV): And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee.

Deuteronomy 30:8-10 (KJV):

8. And thou shalt return and obey the voice of the LORD, and do all his commandments which I command thee this day.

9. And the LORD thy God will make thee plenteous in every work of thine hand, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy land, for good: for the LORD will again rejoice over thee for good, as he rejoiced over thy fathers:

10. If thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which are written in this book of the law, and if thou turn unto the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul.

Proverbs 13:1 (KJV): A wise son heareth his father's instruction: but a scorner heareth not rebuke.

John 5:24-29 (KJV):

24. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

25. Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

26. For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;

27. And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.

28. Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

29. And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

John 8:47 (KJV): He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Revelations 1:3 (KJV): Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

John 10:27 (KJV): My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

Romans 10:17 (KJV): So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Hebrews 3:15 (KJV): While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.

Matthew 11:15 (KJV): He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Mark 7:16 (KJV): If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.

Revelations 3:13 (KJV): He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Revelations 2:7 (KJV): He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

Revelations 2:17 (KJV): He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

Revelations 13:9 (KJV): If any man have an ear, let him hear.

Revelations 3:20 (KJV): Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment