Wednesday, March 20, 2013

“BOW DOWN” To The “KING”!!!


“O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker.”-Psalms 95:6 (KJV),

because;

“Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.”-Philippians 2:9-11 (KJV)

With "GOD" saying that;

“I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.”-Isaiah 45:23 (KJV)

So;

“For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.”-Romans 14:11 (KJV)

“BOW DOWN”!!!

“BOW DOWN” To The “KING”!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment