Monday, October 31, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Because HALLOWEEN Is WICKED! WHY?

Leviticus 20:6 (KJV): And the soul that turneth after such as have familiar spirits, and after wizards, to go a whoring after them, I will even set my face against that soul, and will cut him off from among his people.

Amos 5:21 (KJV): I hate, I despise your feast days, and I will not smell in your solemn assemblies.

Isaiah 1:14 (KJV): Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.

Isaiah 5:20 (KJV): Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Jeremiah 10:2 (KJV): Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.

1 John 2:15 (KJV): Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

No comments:

Post a Comment